It’s almost holiday time and with that comes a lot of delicious food choices! If you’re trying to keep on the healthier side while still getting to enjoy treats, read on for some no guilt, healthy holiday desserts (that taste great).
Healthy Holiday Cookies
1. Gingerbread Biscotti from The Clean Eating Couple
2. Pistachio-White Chocolate Cookies from Two Healthy Kitchens
3. Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies from Erin at the Law Student’s Wife
4. Soft and Chewy Paleo Gingerbread Cookies from The Clean Eating Couple
5. Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Cookies from Anne at Fannetastic Food
Healthy Holiday Cakes
1. Healthier Cranberry Orange Bundt Cake from Ashley at Fit Mitten Kitchen
2. Flourless Honey-Almond Cake from Eating Well
3. Gingerbread Bundt Cake from Amy’s Healthy Baking
4. Christmas Fruit Cake from EatSmarter!
5. Healthy Carrot Cake from fit foodie Finds
Healthy Holiday Pies
1. Clean Eating Pecan Pie from Sherri at To Simply Inspire
2. Holiday Pumpkin Pie from EatingWell
3. Holiday Cherry Pie from allrecipes
4. The Ultimate Healthy Apple Pie from Amy’s Healthy Baking
5. Creamy Vegan Chocolate Peppermint Pie from fooduzzi
Other Healthy Holiday Treats
2. Healthy Apple Crisp from the clean eating couple
3. Healthy Gingerbread Latte from the clean eating couple
4. Healthy Holiday Buckeyes from fit foodie Finds
5. Christmas Tree Dessert Pizza from Healthy Happy Mama
Who knew there were so many options for healthy holiday desserts?! I don’t know about you, but I cannot wait to start baking up some of these delicious treats. Looking for healthy snacks?
With holidays comes shopping and more shopping. Check out this gift guide for guys if you’re having a tough time finding a certain someone the perfect gift. If you’re stuck on what to get for a toddler, check out these popular gifts for toddlers and preschoolers.