When it comes to summer and food, it can be tough finding the yummiest and healthiest recipes. Summertime is a busy time and we are often on the go and that doesn’t leave a lot of time for meal planning and prepping.
From salads to full meals, here are 20 of the yummiest healthiest summer recipes that you can quickly whip up for the whole family to enjoy.
1. This mouth-watering salad has all of the best ingredients! If you are a bacon and berry lover, this is a must-try recipe. (via Summer Cobb Salad: The Recipe Critic)
2. If seafood is your thing, this is a really easy and yummy seafood salad recipe. (via Seafood Salad: Taste of Home)
3. Salmon is healthy food to eat at any time. Here is an especially tasty recipe for salmon and veggies. A perfect summertime meal. (via Rosemary Salmon and Veggies: Taste of Home)
4. Juicy, tender, and quick to make- these turkey burgers are sure to be a hit with everyone. (via Easy Ground Turkey Burgers: Salt and Lavender)
5. Enjoy these tacos without all of the fat that is in most taco recipes. Guilt-free tacos= great summer treat. (via Lighter Chicken Tacos: Good Food)
6. Delicious frittata with tomatoes and fresh herbs. One-pan prep and done. (via Late Summer Frittata: nyssa’s kitchen)
7. Crispy and cheesy chicken with fresh tomato and zucchini saute. (via Summer Chicken Parmesan: Cooking Light)
8. Prepare a great-tasting and healthy meal all in one pan with this roasted chicken and vegetable recipe. Simple preparation and clean-up. It’s a win-win for sure. (via Sheet Pan Cornish Hens with Summer Veggies: Nutmeg Nanny)
9. Vegetarian sushi rolls in an easy bowl form make for easy serving and cleaning. (via Veggie Sushi Bowls: Cookie+kate)
10. Try this easy recipe when you are hungry for a healthy and on-the-go lunch. Bonus, it can be made ahead of time and served when you’re ready. (via Italian Chicken Wrap: foodiecrush)
11. Add some spice to your mealtime with these spicy tuna stuffed avocados. Hello, superfood! (via Spicy Tuna Stuffed Avacado: Salt & Lavender)
12. Black bean burgers with a roasted red pepper spread sound like a mouthwatering vegetarian burger to indulge in. (via Black Bean Burgers: Food&Wine)
13. Enjoy these healthy turkey burgers that are bursting with flavor. (via Grilled Italian Turkey Burgers: allrecipes)
14. Sweet and Spicy Grilled Salmon: Kick up the flavor of your salmon with this sweet and spicy recipe. (via Food Network)
15. Who doesn’t love a quick and easy (and delicious) one-pan dinner on those busy summer days?! (via One-Pan Cheesy Bolognese: yummy addiction)
16. Flank steak wrapped in a taco with a homemade cucumber salsa? Yes, please! (via Flank Steak Tacos: PureWow)
17. Low calorie and packed with protein, this chicken is a wonderful summer recipe. (via Bruschetta Chicken: PureWow)
18. With these amazing ingredients, beef stew doesn’t just have to be a winter meal. Enjoy this easy summertime stew. (via Slow Cooker Summer Beef Stew: Running to the Kitchen)
19. These meatballs will likely be gone as soon as you put them out, be sure to put plenty of them in the crockpot. Perfect for an appetizer or a side dish. (via Slow Cooker Mozarella Stuffed Meatballs: SkinnyMs.)
20. This charred shrimp and basil dish makes for an amazing summertime recipe. (via Shrimp and Basil Stir-Fry: bon appetit)
There you have it- 20 yummiest healthiest summer recipes that are also easy to make. Additionally, if you are looking for one of my favorite chicken recipes
ever, you have to check out this Garlic Butter Chicken & Lemon Asparagus Skillet recipe.
Cooking for picky kids this summer?
Here’s a post to help with that.
What are your favorite yummy and healthy summer recipes?