If you’re looking for the ultimate list of kids’ jokes and riddles then read on!
Let’s face it, we could all use a good laugh these days, especially our kids. Here’s a great list of funny jokes and riddles to get kids (and you) thinking and laughing! 75 Jokes & Riddles for Kids!
There are knock-knock jokes, riddles for all ages, and tongue twisters including some of my favorites as a kid. I hope that you and your kids enjoy this list!
1. Knock, knock.
Annie thing you can do I can do better!
2. Knock, knock.
Ice cream soda.
Ice cream soda who?
Ice scream soda people can hear me!
3. Knock, knock.
Nobel, that’s why I knocked!
4. Knock, knock.
Glad you’re excited, too!
5. Knock, knock.
Let me in! Anita borrow something.
6. Knock, knock.
Dozen anyone want to let me in?
7. Knock, knock.
Lettuce in, it’s cold out here!
8. Knock, knock.
Don’t cry, it’s just a joke.
9. Knock, knock.
Icy you looking at me!
10. Knock, knock.
Nah, I’m more into almonds.
11. Knock, knock.
I mustache you a question.
12. Knock, knock.
Cher would be nice if you opened the door!
13. Knock, knock
Ben knocking for 10 minutes!
14. Knock, knock.
Scold enough out here to go ice skating!
15. Knock, knock.
Al give you a hug if you open this door!
16. Knock, knock.
Andrew a picture!
17. Knock, knock.
Somebody too short to ring the doorbell!
18. Knock knock.
A herd who?
A herd you were home, so here I am!
19. Knock, knock.
Ketchup with me and I’ll tell you!
20. Knock, knock.
Theodore is stuck. Open up!
22. What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs?
23. How many letters are there in the alphabet?
Eleven – T-h-e A-l-p-h-a-b-e-t
24. You draw a line. Without touching it, how do you make the line longer?
Draw a shorter line next to it, and then it becomes the longer line.
25. What has to be broken before you can use it?
26. What goes up but never comes back down?
27. When things go wrong, what can you always count on?
28. What is full of holes but still holds water?
29. What is easy to get into but hard to get out of?
30. If a brother, his sister, and their dog weren’t under an umbrella, why didn’t they get wet?
it wasn’t raining
31. What can you catch but not throw?
32. What can you never answer yes to?
Are you asleep yet?
33. There’s a one-story house in which everything is yellow. Yellow walls, yellow doors, yellow furniture. What color are the stairs?
No stairs- it’s a one-story house
34. What gets wet while drying?
35. David’s parents have three sons: Snap, Crackle, and what’s the name of the third son?
36. What invention lets you look through a wall?
37. What has lots of eyes, but cannot see?
38. What has legs but doesn’t walk?
39. What has a head and tail but no body?
40. What building has the most stories?
41. It belongs to you, but your friends use it more. What is it?
42. How many months of the year have 28 days?
all of them
43. There’s only one word in the dictionary that’s spelled wrong. What is it?
44. What two things can you never eat for breakfast?
lunch and dinner
45. I can fill a room but take up no space. What am I?
46. What goes away as soon as you talk about it?
47. What can jump higher than a building?
anything- buildings don’t jump
48. Where would you take a sick boat?
to the dock
49. What bank never has any money?
50. Why are ghosts bad at lying?
because you can see right through them
51. Why do bees hum?
because they don’t know the words
52. Why did Mickey Mouse go to space?
he wanted to visit Pluto
53. What do you call a fairy that hasn’t taken a bath?
54. You can serve it, but never eat it. What is it?
a tennis ball
55. Which letter of the alphabet has the most water?
the letter C
56. What starts with P, ends with E, and has thousands of letters?
57. Imagine you’re in a room that is filling with water. There are no windows or doors. How do you get out?
58. What did the beach say when the tide came in?
long time no sea
59. What goes up and down but never moves?
60. Mr. Blue lives in the blue house, Mr. Yellow lives in the yellow house, and Mr. Black lives in the black house. Who lives in the white house?
61. Sally sells seashells by the seashore.
62. Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
63. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
64. Lesser leather never weathered wetter weather better.
65. I saw a saw that could out saw any other saw I ever saw.
66. A synonym for cinnamon is a cinnamon synonym.
67. Six sticky skeletons.
68. Selfish shellfish.
69. Thirty-three thousand feathers on a thrushes throat.
70. A proper copper coffee pot.
71. Nine nice night nurses nursing nicely.
72. The big bug bit the little beetle.
73. Kittens kicking in the kitchen.
74. Greek grapes go good with gummy bears.
75. Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear, Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair.
Check these out before you leave…
If you want fun activities to do with the kids while stuck at home, see this post of 20 activities.
Toddlers and preschoolers who love science will enjoy these science activities and experiments.
Kids shows that are fun and educational!