Family Vacations are supposed to be as fun and stress-free as possible. However, that’s definitely not always the case, especially if you have kids! Use this guide to make sure that packing for everyone is an easy-breezy step. No more worrying about if you are forgetting important items with this list. Family vacations are meant to be fun, here’s an easy-to-follow packing list for family trips.
Family Vacations- What to Pack?
We all have an idea about essentials to pack for trips, but it can be easy to overlook things when we are in a hurry or have a lot of people to pack for. You don’t want to forget anything important. So utilize this guide and check off as you go along to have everyone packed and ready for fun.
This packing list is going to be geared toward car travel. Similarly, If you will be traveling by plane, here is a great packing article for that.
This article contains links to products that I fully support.
All the Packing Essentials
- First Aid Kit– You can purchase a good first aid kit just about anywhere. Here is a nice option.
- Cash and Debit/Credit Cards– It’s a good idea to travel with a small amount of cash in case card machines happen to be down or you need just a small amount. Also, don’t forget the debit and/or credit cards.
- Insurance cards– It’s a good idea to have everyone’s insurance card- just in case!
- Sunscreen– Here’s an amazing and natural sunscreen.
- Day clothes, evening clothes, date clothes, pajamas. Extra outfits for kids.
- Swimsuit or trunks– Even if you aren’t going to the beach, most places have a pool or hot tub that you may want to visit.
- Swimsuit coverup
- Underwear, Socks– These can be so easy to forget about but very necessary to have.
- Deodorant and Toilitries
- Hair Products and Accessories
- Skin Care Products
- Razor and shaving cream
- Lip balm
- Toothbrush and Toothpaste
- Contacts and/or eyeglasses and contact solution/glasses case
- Phone chargers
- Computer/tablet and charger(s)
- Headphones/Earbuds (these earbuds are amazing!! Long battery life, comfortable).
- Books and magazines
- DVDs or activities for the car– These backseat organizers are amazing for kids’ travel. It attaches to the car seat and has an area to draw with dry erase markers, cup holder, and holder for other toys or supplies.
- Neck Pillow– Keep cozy while riding in the car.
- Eye Mask– Get some shut-eye or just shield yourself from the sun. Also, enjoy listening to music or podcasts.
- Hand Sanitizer
- Snacks and Drinks– If you have space in the car, bring a small cooler with snacks and drinks. Furthermore, this will save some time on stopping every time someone is hungry or thirsty.
- Light jacket– This can be handy if it gets chilly in the car or in the evenings while out and about.
Luggage and Packing Solutions
Packing Cubes– So many people swear by these to keep everything easily organized and accessible. Additionally, this set also comes with a laundry and shoe bag for ultimate organization.
Kids Luggage– How cute are these kids luggage options for boys and girls?! Hard shell rolling luggage and hard shell backpack. They can fit everything they need into this adorable luggage set.
Rose Gold Luggage Set– How cute and stylish is this luggage set?! This will hold all of your belongings on small and big trips.
Family vacations and deciding on packing don’t have to be a stressful experience! When you follow this checklist, you can easily check off everything that you and your family need for your next trip. Where are you planning to visit on your next family vacation?
How to Safely Use Essential Oils at Home– Essential oils that are safe around kids and pets. Amazingly healthy benefits of these essential oils. Above all, diffusing oils are easy with these awesome diffusers.
25 Entertaining things to do on a Rainy Day– Don’t let a rainy day stuck at home with kids drive you crazy. Keep everyone busy and having fun on rainy days with these ideas.